Scalp & Hair Therapy Through Plants
Phyto, which is Greek for 'derived from plants', is a pioneer in merging active plant botanicals with modern science, for wholesome formulas to restore hair back to its beautiful and healthiest condition.
Created in France by Mr. Patrick Ales in 1969, Phyto has since remained as one of the biggest hair brands in the world and the unprecedented choice of millions of women, including renowned celebrities.
Many of Phyto’s hair products are the world’s first to be developed and are still raved as cult favourites till date, this include:
- Phytopolleine – A pre-shampoo, botanical scalp stimulant
- Huile D’Ales, An intense hydrating treatment oil for hair
- Phyto 7 – A leave-on hair condition
- Phytophanère – Anti-hair loss supplement of botanical origin
- Phytocyane Thinning Hair Treatment – Anti-hair loss treatment exclusively for women
- Progenium - An effective ingredient that protects the scalp's ecosystem and enhances the hair's natural beauty
- Phytolium® 4 – Anti-hair loss treatment using plant stem cells
A provider of effective scalp and hair solutions, Phyto operates under Mr. Patrick Ales' trademark motto inspired by years of research and discovery: "There is no such thing as bad hair, there is only poorly treated hair."
Clinically proven for effectiveness and performance, these naturally derived formulas are packaged in 100 percent recyclable containers such as glass and aluminium, delivering its 40 years old philosophy of respect for hair and nature.
Phyto’s award winning formulas are developed by doctors, pharmacists, biochemists and botanists in the company’s own Phytosolba Laboratories.
For more information, please visit www.phyto.com